Alumni Banquet Speakers
The Terry Foundation will exclusively feature Terry Scholar Alumni as the main speakers during the Fall 2021 Banquets. We are also seeking a speaker for the Fall Virtual Alumni Gathering.
If you are interested in sharing some wisdom and insights with our community, please read the following guidelines carefully and submit the Banquet Speaker Form by August 5, 2021.
You may save the information outlined on this page by downloading the Banquet Speaker Guidelines Document.
Goals for Speeches
– Banquet speeches should inspire and motivate our Scholars.
– To accommodate the diverse crowd at each event, we request that speeches not be political or religious in nature.
– Speeches should be limited to 10 -15 minutes.
To complete the form, you will need to
– reference the full Banquet Schedule and determine your availability for all events (Banquets are 5:00pm – 7:30pm CST; Virtual Alumni Gathering is 6pm -7pm CST)
– review the list of suggested topics and prepare an outline of your proposed speech