Health and Safety at Terry Events
We expect all Terry Scholars to take preventive measures to protect themselves and those around them at events. To help reduce the spread of pathogens, Terry Foundation staff and Alumni Chapter representatives will practice contact-less and handshake-free greetings at all of our upcoming events. We will also wear masks.
We encourage you to take the following steps as part of your pledge to take care of one other and to support their Terry Community.
- Practice good hygiene and wash your hands often.
- Wear a mask over your mouth and nose.
- Get the COVID-19 vaccine if you are able.
- Practice social distancing when possible.
- Stay home if you are feeling ill.