Donors to the Terry Scholars Fund and the Terry Foundation have the following rights:
- To be informed of the way the Terry Foundation intends to use donated resources and of its capacity to use donations effectively for their intended purposes.
- To be assured their gifts will be used for the purposes for which they were given.
- To receive appropriate and timely acknowledgement for each gift.
- To be assured that information about their donation is handled with respect and with confidentiality to the extent provided by law.
- To have the opportunity for their names to be deleted from solicitation and/or donor update mailing lists.
- To feel free to ask questions when making a donation and to receive prompt, truthful and forthright answers.
- To have access to the Terry Scholar Fund’s and the Terry Foundation’s most recent financial statements.
- To be informed of the identity of those serving on the Terry Scholar Fund and Terry Foundation governing boards, and to expect the boards to exercise prudent judgment in their stewardship responsibilities.
If you have questions or concerns about making a donation, please contact us at email@example.com or at (713) 552-0814.