Becoming a Terry Scholar is an honor and a privilege. The Foundation expects that Terry Scholars will want to be active members of their university community, including the Terry Scholar student organization on campus. Upon acceptance of the terms of the scholarship, Terry Scholars sign a contract and agree to the following requirements:
- Keep the Foundation informed of current email address and phone number.
- File the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) each year and comply with any verification requests. Also notify the Foundation of any changes in financial circumstances.
- Notify the Foundation promptly of any and all scholarships, grants and other forms of financial assistance from other sources.
- Maintain full-time enrollment status and obtain advance permission before making any changes in full-time enrollment status, including withdrawal or transfer.
- Maintain a cumulative GPA of 2.5, and maintain a minimum 2.0 GPA each semester.
- Meet all Foundation deadlines and attend all mandatory functions.
- Write and submit a Self Evaluation letter to the Foundation each year.
- Comply with all aspects of the university code of conduct and the Terry Foundation Scholar Handbook. Terry Scholars should conduct themselves at all times in a manner that brings credit to their university and the Foundation.