The Terry Scholar Alumni Advisory Board (TSAAB) is comprised of Terry Scholar Alumni who have distinguished themselves in their service to the Foundation and to their fellow Terry Scholars. These individuals represent the Foundation at Terry functions, such as banquets and picnics, and participate in discussions about strengthening and supporting the Terry Community.
Members of the Terry Scholar Alumni Advisory Board serve three year terms, with members rotating on and off in January each year. The Advisory Board meets three times (in person or virtually) each year, with opportunities for committee activities in between. Please read the Advisory Board Terms of Commitment for more information.
The Foundation recognizes that it is important to have an Advisory Board that reflects the diversity of the scholars it represents, including university attended, gender, ethnicity, age, and career path as well as life experiences. Each of these aspects ensures a wide range of perspectives and skills to provide better advice, drive innovative and creative solutions, and enhance decision making in the best interest of the Terry Scholar Community.
2022 TSAAB Members
- Luis Banuelos (TAMU 2013) – Medical Student, Sam Houston State University College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Kaitlyn Block (UTD 2013) – Program Manager, Cancer Prevention and Control; The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center
- Derek Castillo (UT 1988) – Strategic Communications Leader, IBM Design; IBM
- Chrissy Citzler-Carr (UT 1993) – Corporate Controller, Apollo Endosurgery Inc.
- Landon Cowan (UNT 2013) – Behavior Analyst and Doctoral Student, Marquette University
- Alicia Dietrich (UT 2000) – Director of Communications; College of Fine Arts, University of Texas at Austin
- Michael Drab (UH 2009) – Associate Attorney, Jackson Waller LLP
- Laura Friello (UTSA 2006) – Project Manager, Garver Inc.
- Reagan Gieseking (TAMU 2007) – Digital Media Scheduler, Reflect Systems
- Hayley Graham (UTD 2011) – Speech-Language Pathologist, Lewisville ISD
- Curtis Jeffries (UNT 2015) – Operations Manager, K&N Engineering
- Logan Jung (UTSA 2013) – Senior Sales Operations Analyst, Zillow
- Jennifer Kratky (UT 2000) – Full Time Parent and Professional Volunteer
- Dr. Christopher Loo (TAMU 1996) – Founder, CEO, Christopher H. Loo MD-PhD
- Gracie Martinez (UH 2014) – Communications & Marketing Coordinator, Stafford MISD
- Matthew McCutchen (TTU 2014) – Operations Engineer, Phillips 66
- Salma Mendez (UTSA 2012) – Sales Development, Acadeum; Owner, Travel Guru Destinations
- Dr. April Michaud-Willis (UT 2005) – Principal Consultant, April Willis Consulting, LLC
- Rachel Murdy (TTU 2012) – Technical Writer, Southwest Airlines
- Meyling Ortiz (TAMU 1999) – Managing Counsel of Labor & Employment, Toyota Motor North America
- Krystafer Redden (UH 2008) – Chief of Staff for System Transformation, Rhode Island Department of Education (RIDE)
- Denise Richter (TXST 2006) – Speech-Language Pathologist, Methodist Hospital
- Andrea Rosales (TAMU 1998) – Military Intelligence Officer, U.S. Army
- Kyle Russo (UTD 2012) – Traveling Registered Nurse, Medical Solutions
- Ciara Shay (TXST 2012) – Art Teacher, Alvin ISD; Owner, Ciara Designs
- Dr. Adam Williams (TAMU 2000) – Principal R&D Systems Engineer, Sandia National Laboratories, MIT
- Kwentoria Williams (UTD 2013) – Senior Communications Director, URGE: Unite for Reproductive & Gender Equity
- Bruce Wilson (TTU 2015) – Commercial Banking Onboarding Specialist, JPMorgan Chase
- Holly Wissmann (UT 1999) – Director of Philanthropy, Breakthrough Central Texas
- Sara Wolfe (TTU 2012) – Associate Attorney, Kasowitz Benson Torres