The Terry Scholar Alumni Advisory Board (TSAAB) is comprised of Terry Scholar Alumni who have distinguished themselves in their service to the Foundation and to their fellow Terry Scholars. These individuals represent the Foundation at Terry functions, such as banquets and picnics, and participate in discussions about strengthening and supporting the Terry Community.
Members of the Terry Scholar Alumni Advisory Board serve three year terms, with members rotating on and off in January each year. The Advisory Board meets three times (in person or virtually) each year, with opportunities for committee activities in between. Please read the Advisory Board Terms of Commitment for more information.
The Foundation recognizes that it is important to have an Advisory Board that reflects the diversity of the scholars it represents, including university attended, gender, ethnicity, age, and career path as well as life experiences. Each of these aspects ensures a wide range of perspectives and skills to provide better advice, drive innovative and creative solutions, and enhance decision making in the best interest of the Terry Scholar Community.
2020 – 2021 TSAAB Members
- Sara Bhamani (UT 2011) – Senior Financial Analyst, Sysco
- Derek Castillo (UT 1988) – Transformation & Enablement Leader, IBM
- Chrissy Citzler-Carr (UT 1993) – Corporate Controller, Apollo Endosurgery Inc.
- Pranav Desai (UT 2008) – Engineering Scientist Associate, Applied Research Laboratories at UT Austin
- Laura Friello (UTSA 2006) – Project Manager, Garver Inc.
- Hayley Graham (UTD 2011) – Speech Therapist, Lewisville ISD
- D’Ann Holubec (TTU 2013) – Associate Registrar, Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center
- Logan Jung (UTSA 2013) – Decision Science Analyst, USAA
- Jennifer Kratky (UT 2000) – Full Time Parent
- Kim Le (UH 2010) – Plant Manager, AirGas
- Dr. Christopher Loo (TAMU 1996) – Founder, CEO, Christopher H. Loo MD-PhD
- Charles Luu (UT 1996) – Owner, Big Frog of Bellaire
- Gracie Martinez (UH 2014) – Communications & Marketing Coordinator, Stafford MISD
- Matthew McCutchen (TTU 2014) – Operations Engineer, Phillips 66
- Salma Mendez (UTSA 2012) – Sales Development, Acadeum; Owner, Travel Guru Destinations
- Dr. April Michaud-Willis (UT 2005) – Principal Consultant, April Willis Consulting, LLC
- Glenda Molina (TXST, 2005) – Director of Financial Planning, Silicon Hills Wealth Management, LLC
- Leslie Nelson (UT 2001) – Senior Manager of Sales Operations, VMware
- Corey Nieman (UT 2007) – AP Chemistry Teacher and Key Club Faculty Advisor, Mansfield ISD
- Joshua O’Mullan (UTSA 2011) – Team Lead, True Mental Health Services
- Meyling Ly Ortiz (TAMU 1999) – Managing Counsel, Toyota Motor North America
- Krystafer Redden (UH 2008) – Transformation Specialist, Rhode Island Department of Education (RIDE)
- Denise Burell Richter (TXST, 2006) – Speech-Language Pathologist, Methodist Hospital
- Kyle Russo (UTD 2012) – Registered Nurse, MD Anderson Cancer Center
- Blane Skiles (UNT 2012) – Producer, NBC LX
- Adam Williams (TAMU 2000) – Principal R&D Systems Engineer, Sandia National Laboratories, MIT
- Kwen Williams (UTD 2013) – Director of Communications, Office of Congressman Al Green
- Holly Wissmann (UT 1999) – Director of Philanthropy, Breakthrough Central Texas
- Sara Wolfe (TTU 2012) – Associate Attorney, Kasowitz Benson Torres